So... I guess today wasn't as busy as I thought it would be. I cleaned out my car, my house, and am currently at my parents house waiting for my first load of laundry to get out of the washer. After I swipe a few recipes from my mom and get the second load in the dryer, I'll probably make a list and head over to the store for some grocery goods. (I wonder if tights for my work would be taken out of my five dollar a day budget. Probably. I hate that stupid budget.) I even had time to bake some of my favorite molasses crinkle cookies today.
I found an awesome book in my sister's book basket today called, "(apron.ology) Aprons with Attitude." It's such a neat book because none of the stitches are even and they dye the fabric with things like berry juice. And then on the next page there is an apron that is made completely out of tulle. How interesting!
Well, I guess that's all for today. Not very much happening.
Until next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment