Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Eye Twitch

God was so right when he says in the Bible that man can't be alone. Because my husband is out on a job for two weeks and it's been interesting. I do alright until something happens. Like I get a cut or something. Or like I almost run out of gas. After things like that happen, I just kind of fall apart. I start questioning my sanity and my emotional health. I feel like parking my car on the side of the road and weeping. I feel like going home and baking a huge cake and eating it all by myself. Luckily I have amazing self control, kind of like a super hero. I have been able to keep all of these raging loneliness wars at bay inside of my head and avoid strange cake baking frenzies. Although that in particular is a war I'm not fighting to hard. In fact, the promise of a fresh baked chocolate cake with chocolate butter cream frosting is making me think very long and hard about surrender.
Another sign of loneliness is when you go over to someone's house, watch them have a heated discussion, and not feel awkward but glad just to be with other people. Or when your siblings come over to stay so that you stop going crazy and you show them where everything is in your house. From the where to brush their teeth all the way to what where the sugar is just incase they want some.
Needless to say, I have an amber alert case. So I decided because of it to go and clean out my car. All the little left behind trails like fast food wrappers, paper coffee cups, and random junk mail of moving need to find a home in the garbage can sometime. And the small layer of dust that is collecting on my dash and the mystery sticky swipe on the driver's side window is starting to give me an eye twitch.
So I had better go.
Audios!

No comments: