Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Port Bow?

It's probably a good thing no one really reads this blog. It's a nice, clean, open window into my eclectic brain. Strangers will read this and think, "Who the dickens is this person that jumps from one subject to the other, has an obsession with knitting and vampires, and makes all sorts of false promises like posting pictures?" I know, it's ridiculous. But you wouldn't be able to help a Twilight obsession either.
So because I read through my latest blogs and realized there is no following or pattern what-so-ever, I decided to update on all of the things that have happened starting with the latest:
  • The house we moved into is not the studio with a garage. It's much bigger, does not have a garage, and belongs to my grandmother in-law, not my father in-law. Plans changed, I guess.
  • I have gone through 3 jobs this year. The last one with a uniform was only seasonal and the people there were also mean. The current job is much much better.
  • Since the book club started I have also read these books: Love Walked In, by Marisa de los Santos; and The Oath, by Frank Pereti. The book I mentioned, the Thirteenth Tale, it was dark and creepy.
  • I am NOT a very good picture blogger and I will never in my life make it as a photographer. I would starve.
  • I did do a wedding by myself and was paid a small sum for it... and although I still would do another wedding, I don't have anymore signed up for this year. And I'm kind of glad. It's nice to relax.
  • I did not change the name of my blog. It is still the same.

So that is the update. And you won't believe it but I almost made another promise to start blogging with a pattern. So sorry. Instead I will just.. oh... try to stay on course with a topic.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Um, now I feel I am spying on you, oh well, it's too fun to stop. =)

Marcie Bourne said...

I feel like if we're friends, then it's not really spying. :) So you're okay.