Thursday, August 20, 2009

Creation to the Max!!

So this morning I woke up with frost on my car so thick I had to scrape it off. Crap, dog!! (I pretend like I'm sad but really I love fall and I'm happy it's coming a month early because that means there's a chance it will last 2 months instead of one. But I bet that's not how it works. We'll have permenant snow in September.) I also woke up this morning to a nice little thing I like to call, "Low Tire Pressure," and "No Gas." Did I also mention it's so cold in my office that my fingers are numb and the 2 sweaters I have on are making my body temperature just right and not slightly warm?
Anyway, on a good note, today I plan on going antique shopping as well as craft shopping. I'm planning on making some things that I can sell online. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to create an etsy!! After all, any crafter needs an etsy! With all of the stuff I like to make, I feel like I will have a well rounded etsy. I plan to include handmade aprons, jewlry, knitted goods, clothes, maybe some stationary, and also maybe some obscure antiques that I find! My friend Audriana was also interested in starting one with me. She's a fabulous artist/photographer and also shares the love of a crafter. I feel like it's a good, well rounded match for my etsy. Maybe my sister who prints patches and clothes and is also quite the clothing designer would contribute a few items. I feel like this etsy will be on a rocket ship to success!! I will be sure to let you know when we have enough compiled items to create one!
So later I'm off to shop!!
Until next time!!

2 comments:

Sheila said...

One of my favorite fall-time activities is going on tromps through Creamer's Field. I have been trying to make the connection from the area behind Vince and Annie's land (which is also part of the preserve) to the front entrance of the preserve. I have always been thwarted by uncrossable bodies of water, but there has got to be a trail or something! It would be somewhere around 4-6 miles I guesstimate though... I know you know that area pretty well, have you ever walked the entire preserve?

Marcie Bourne said...

I actually haven't. I know a few people that have, but they usually have 4 wheelers. I have wanted to... but every time the subject comes up I happen to be in a group of very lazy/not interested people.