Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hallelujah

Today I walked outside, took a big whiff of the great outdoors and one thing entered my head. Bicycle time. Now if only I had a bike. Luckily my mom has a cruiser with a massive seat so that you're butt doesn't get sore (hallelujah) with a rich, creamy, tan paint job. It's the cadillac of cruisers, if I do say so myself. All it's missing is a basket on the front or back and some handle bar tassles. Add those little details and that baby is set. Maybe I can talk Alex into buying me a cruiser for christmas... or just for fun. Basket, tassles, and bad ass seat included.

Book recommendation:
"Same Kind of Different as Me" is the latest and greatest book that I have read. It's about a colored southern share cropper during the 50's (He was basically in slavery... all that was missing was the title) whose life was basically one tragedy after the other, and a middle class white man who has been very successful in life. The story is how they meet and their lives come together in friendship. God uses them to make a HUGE impact in the world around them. It's a true story and it will change you. This book is a must have addition to anyone's book shelf.

Tonight I'm going to go home and clean my kitchen. I'm also thinking about making myself a new showe curtain. So I'm going to measure my shower. I'm going to change it to a black and white theme. (There is nothing more classy and timeless than the black and white theme. You can't mess up with the black and white.) I'm also going to try to talk my husband into buying me some stick and peel tile so that I can re tile my bathroom.
Wish me luck!

No comments: