Saturday, September 5, 2009

Bitter Sweet

My sewing machine is BROKEN!! The gear that moved the fabric feeder just snapped! (I know because I opened it up to look at it myself. Quite the dangerous surgery. But I'd rather do that instead of paying someone else up the butt just to tell me that when I could possibly figure it out myself.) That puts all of my sewing on hold and I'm so angry I could just spit. And I have so many projects to do! I think it's time for me to start saving up my money so that I can just buy myself a new one. Because really, if it's $79 just to clean it, ordering a part and fixing it would probably be the $200-$300 that it is just to buy a new machine.
On a happier note, I went on my bike ride yesterday and it was all that I ever hoped for and more. It was really quite fun. I also went and saw the movie called, "All About Steve." It was funny but I don't think I'll ever really want to see it again. Sandra Bullock says a lot of funny lines in it and she plays an excellent stalker but the guy that plays in it always plays a jerk wad and I can't get over him.
My husband is gone again. My mitten patter in stupid. I thought they were finished but when I tried them on they were child's sized. So saaaadd. Yesterday was a bittersweet kind of day. Dropping off my husband at the airport, biking and spending time with my sister and friends, and my sewing machine breaking. Bummer.
I need some coffee.
Oh, and a little shout out to my friend who had a secret wedding today! Congratulations!
Peace out.

No comments: