Subject Change:
I've started 2 new projects and in those 2 projects I have come up with 1 new revelation. The new projects are: A christmas sweater for my husband (don't tell!) and a pair of patterned socks for my friend's christmas present.
And my revelation is: I HATE knitting small socks. I would probably really like to knit socks, except for I seem to have this head problem where I'm attracted to all of the socks that are hard and knit with tiny tiny needles, and include either intricate patterns and/or multiple colors. Why do I do this to myself? I have no idea but next time (if I can ever bring myself to it again) I will make sure that I use at LEAST a size 5 needle and a bigger yarn. Sheesh. But I can make no promises that I will ever make another sock again. Although I have found that people do request them in their christmas lists to me. (What can I say? Even though I lead my hands to a quick path of arthritis, I make some AWESOME socks.)
I'm making myself a quilting type pillow, which is starting to look pretty time consuming. And said pillow is planned to make it's little way right to my ugly red couch which once was the not so proud owner of the ugly and mangled tan slip cover. I finally just decided after months of tucking in the corners of the slip cover, that I would rather dress up and look at the ugly red cover than adjusting the stupid cover every time I walked by for the rest of my life.
And that's about all, folks.
1 comment:
pictures! i need pictures!
Post a Comment