Monday, August 17, 2009

An 8 that wouldn't fit an 8 year old.

There is nothing that makes you feel more down about yourself than to sew a skirt that is 2 sizes larger than what you usually wear and then when you try it on half way through making it and you realize that if you keep going the way you are, it will never be able to go past halfway up your thighs. As I was trying to inch it further up to see if I could try to get by so that I could fit in it uncomfortably and with the seams stretching, I started to remember all of the things I had eaten that week and how I had never exercised. In fact, I haven't exercised for about a month.
So tonight I'm going to take the necessary steps to making that stupid skirt fit. One is to let out all of the seams. That should hopefully help. Next would be to call my sister in law and see if she's willing to once again go on an exercising routine with me. Possibly one that starts early in the morning so that we're not exercising super late into the night which is what we were doing last year. That, dear readers is my ultimate plan to fit into a size 8 that wouldn't fit an eight year old.
Aside from that little tid-bit of news, I took a few pictures over the weekend that I will hopefully post tomorrow if I remember to bring my camera.
Until next time!

No comments: