Well, all of the garden is planted anew. And thanks to my new grandmother I have quite a collection of tomatoes and basil. This summer's cooking should be quite exciting.
Tomorrow we have my husband's uncle coming in to visit his brother. Tonight I will be quite busy grocery shopping and making sure that my house is clean for his arrival. The BEST part about this is that our stove AND our oven are broken.
My builder/fixer friendly husband at first thought the stove was just out of propane. The next thing I know, I see him walking around the outside of the house with a long, skinny, metal tube with a fixture at the end in his hands. I went out and asked him what was up...apparently the annarexic tube used to belong to the kitchen appliances. Not anymore...it's currently situated on our laundry room table waiting for a replacement. Say hello to waffles for breakfast and absolutely NO biscuits and sausage gravy.
Oh fresh biscuits and sausage gravy, how I mourn for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment