So I found a sewing machine. Simple, yet high end, with a reasonable price. Alex and I decided yesterday that if we each take $50-$100 out of our pay checks we could have enough saved up for a sewing machine for me and a bike for him. I'm going to take out $50 of every check and I should have enough saved up by fall or sooner.
Sewing machines are always so white. I just want to paint mine or something. I know I can't because that would drop it's value by 100%. But maybe I can just make it a cool cover or something. I'm so excited about my sewing machine.
Our house guest came last night. He came right as I was going to bed so I didn't even see him. He left so early in the morning that he was gone before we had to leave for work. It was so weird.
Tonight I'm going to look through my waffle cook book and see if I can find anything good. Considering the fact that waffles and bbq'ed things are all I can cook other than cereal and sandwiches while my stove is broken. Last night we made kabobs. Those were good, but kabobs are so easy that I sometimes hardly even count them as accomplishing something amazing in the cooking world. And my kabobs aren't amazing. All I use is BBQ Sauce. Nothing amazing. Next time I'm going to cover them in olive oil and then roll them in brown sugar. We'll see how that goes. My co-worker told me to try that. She found it online. Next time. Next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment