I have 15 minutes to kill before I start closing up the office. I could be doing some other odd job that I have PLENTY of. But instead of those, I'm just going to do this.
My husband last night suggested that I make all of the things that we still need for our house. Like a shower curtain and a bedspread and pillow cases. He suggested sheets too but I'm pretty sure that won't happen.
I thought he might be kidding at first...but apparently he wasn't. I like that idea almost better than buying things and he said he would get me a sewing machine. So I think tomorrow I'm going to go to the sewing machine shop across the street and price check. YAY!!!
I'm excited about the sewing machine. I probably won't get one for a while because his mom has one that I can use for now...but when we move, THEN I can get a sewing machine.
I'm starting to knit before winter comes. It's always nice to have some fresh things to wear in the winter. My goal is to knit a sweater. My friend Rebecca taught herself how...why can't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment