I know it's been forever. Please don't hate me.
This spring/summer has been incredibly busy. Work, projects, our yearly move, and much much more.
Alex and I moved again into a much better, nicer, cleaner, WARMER AND LEAK FREE HOUSE!! Did I also mention that there are no more wood chips? And that I spent a month picking wood chips out of everything AFTER we moved? Yep, things are finally coming together.
Alex and I had our 2 year anniversary and I just recently had my 21st birthday. Now all I have to look forward to is being old enough to rent a car and retirement.
Anways, I have a few projects up my sleeve. One of them being a vintage inspire, fashion show/auction of all things hand made. I'm putting it together for my work and it's going to be wonderful.
And that's all I have to write about for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment