Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A Little of That

Sooo... a quick update since I haven't blogged in a while.  
I'm finally getting my head out of Twilight.  Most of that had to do with the fact that I got a new job which requires me to wear a uniform.  Also I figured that it wasn't fair to my husband and the speed limit (Which I was breaking everyday because I was trying to drive fast and cool in my little silver car... kinda like a vampire.)  

Also to get out of my Twilight thingy, my sister in-law and I have been reading books together.  So far I've read, Hunger Games (creepy), The Host (good book), and I'm about to read The Thirteenth Tale which is like a mixture of  Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre.  I should love that book considering Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre are two of my favorite books.  

Here's a little something for my sister... I've been starting to document my days by picture.  Yay!  I already documented yesterday and I've started on today.  Now I just have to figure out how to upload the dang pictures on my laptop.  Unfortunately for all of you, my days and hobbies are relatively boring so you'll get to see pictures of the pillowcases I've been embroidering and my car rides to work with MCR or the song, "Sex on Fire" by Kings of Leon.  Yeah... pretty much the highlight of my days.  Sometimes I like to mix it up with a little Kanye West.  Oh Kanye, how I love thee.  

Well, I only have a few minutes left before I have to go to work and I need to run to the post office to see if my book is in.  Hopefully Amazon is on top of things.  
Next time I'll have pictures!  

No comments: