Wednesday, July 16, 2008

For Goodness Sake.

Considering the fact that I left you off with an extremely bad day and hopes of rejuvenation through a haircut two weeks ago, I figured it would probably be pretty good to update my current situation.
My hair cut did NOT make things better. It made things quite worse, actually. Infact, I got in the car and started crying. It was a BAD haircut. And because it was a holiday I had to wait almost a week before I could get it fixed. So now my hair is fixed. And it feels so good to wake up and like what you see in the mirror.
I got myself a little pie vent in the shape of a black bird. It's so cute. I'm going to make a strawberry rhubarb pie just so that I can use it. I'll try to take a picture of my pie and the bird vent in it. Yay!
There was something else I wanted to say but I forgot. Goodbye for now!

No comments: