You should have been there... yesterday I was just about to start blogging again while I was sucking the chocolate off of the chocolate covered coffee beans. You missed it. Oh well... you snooze, you loose, I guess. So I have made a list of all the things I wish to get done this weekend:
1) Help my friend with her wedding. Which will take all of Friday night and Saturday. Most of weekend GONE.
2) Clean my room and bathrooms and kitchen. (Most of Sunday GONE)
3) Watch a movie and sleep deeply.
Which concludes my weekend. I will feel like I never left work.
I hate weekends like that. The ones where your time off is just as busy as your work schedule.
There's never a 2 hour nap; or even a 20 minute nap, for that matter. You just go, go, go. Which is why I will get as much as possible done for this wedding before hand so that I won't have to do it the day of.
Weddings aren't that bad. You just have to get jazzed for them before they get here. I was excited for this wedding, but then I found some thing shiney (which was getting my house clean and not doing ANYTHING during the weekends) and that completely distracted me. So now I'm having to knock myself back in to it. I think it's just too soon after my own wedding for me to get excited about doing another one. I wish I had some one else to do my wedding so that I didn't have to do anything... but then again, I like it when people say that it was beautiful. That way I can take all the credit.
No comments:
Post a Comment