Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Nights

Right now, as we speak, I am sucking off the chocolate of chocolate covered coffee beans, and trying to kill time before I have to start closing the office. I'm pretty sure that my left foot is swollen from wearing high heels all day which makes it difficult to shove my feet in them when a customer walks through the door.
Yesterday night I had a little bit of a panic as I realized that on my permit to get married in the middle of a wildlife refuge says that I'm having a "small wedding." I say that because they didn't specify how many people equals a "small wedding" 250 fits the bill perfectly. It took me a while to come to that sollution. Like I said before, I had a mild panic attack which lasted a total of 5 minutes. Today I talked to my Dad about it. Luckily we've known the people that run that refuge my whole life. Having connections is a beautiful thing.
This week is going to be crazy. I'm even thinking of taking off of my get together with friends just because I have so much to do and so little time to do it. I have a weeks worth of work to do in about 3 days...just because I'm working almost everyday. Goodness gracious.
Pray for me.
Peace Out,
Marzipan

No comments: