Today has been a day of "Firsts" for me.
Today is the first day I will be able to use my new umbrella. (Fingers crossed.)
Today is the first day I ordered a whole sandwhich with cucumbers from the resturaunt down the streed.
Today is the first day that have ever set up a smoking schedule for someone.
Today is also the first day that I have ever talked to my mom about wedding vows.
It's going to be a great day of firsts.
I'm getting married in about two and a half weeks. I'm having a morning wedding and there are going to be balloons at the ceremony site...which just happens to be a in the middle of a wild life refuge. I would generally think that balloons would be tacky at a fancy wedding but I have high hopes for these balloons. No tulle included. There is always a better way than tulle, ladies and gentlemen in the proccess of planning a wedding. Unless you can make it look like heaven, there is no way on earth or beyond that tulle can look classy. Our colors are black and white and because it's a spring wedding I'm putting little fake birds everywhere and it's also...hold your breath...50's themed AND in the morning! Say hello to the most awesome wedding you've been to in your LIFE!
Anyways,
The End.
Marzipan
No comments:
Post a Comment