And if you're like me, you go to sleep with your window open so that your nose is cold but the rest of your body is warm under the covers. Constant rain makes me happy. I need to live in Oregon. Badly.
I got all of my wedding pictures back last week... or two weeks ago? I can't remember. I also can't remember if I told every one that my weekend went according to plan and I got every thing on my list finished. It all turned out good. I even did some extra stuff.
And last weekend I made tiramisu. Which was a scary thing considering that I've tasted the REAL thing before. It turned out really good, though. Even compared to Italy's tiramisu... which is a wonderous thing all in itself. I should go to allrecipes.com where I found the recipe and tell of the good news.
My brother in-law came in to stay with us this last weekend. He's a good kid. Fun to be around if he's not trying to get on your last nerve. (Which happens more than once.) Secret to him and my sister... I'm trying currently to get them to like each other. They're a perfect couple. Alex even thinks that they would be good together.
Here's hoping, I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment